Current Job Opportunities
(Without experience need not apply)
Position: Finance Manager
•Recognized university degree in accounting with a PCA. •Have at least 5-10 Years of experience of relevant working experience in the same field. •Proficient in Oracle and other Advanced Accounting programs in English language and E- Archive. •Dynamic personality, strong management, interpersonal and communication skills with ability to work with people across the different cultures that includes business partnership of Major International Corporations.
Responsibilities and Scope of Work:
•Finalization of accounts and coordination with assigned auditors. •Accountable for the consolidation, analysis and reporting of all financial statements and cash flow to the CEO. •Coordination with the related departments such as; contracts, operations and administration to guarantee smooth financial operation. •Follow up all on going contracts payments, Bank Guaranties and Letter of Credits. •Preparation of required costs estimation for new contracts/ proposals. •Supervision and management thru firm corporate / accounts with local Banks. •Involved in development strong internal controls, procedures and reporting standards including organization of E-Archive. •Spearhead of the formulation of annual budgets and operating forecast and growth plans.
•Attractive package. •Location in Riyadh – Saudi Arabia. •Annual 30 days vacation leave. •The company will provide housing and transportation allowances.
Interested candidates with above qualifications shall send their detailed resume in MS word format with a recent photo and include the following information:
1.Reasons for leaving current or last Employment. 2.Last drawn and / or current salary with pay page. 3.Date of availability. 4.Contacts.
To the following address: P.O. Box 59902 Riyadh 11535 Kingdom of Saudi Arabia or By E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org c/o Human Resources Manager.
Position: Business Development Manager
- Ten (10) years experience in the same field with reputable business organization.
- Holder of Master degree on business administration or Bachelor Degree in international business
- Highly motivated, dynamic personality
- Fluent in English and Arabic language
- Has the Initiative of Generating Extra Revenue Incentive for the good of the company.
- Military background / experience is a plus.
Position:Bi-Lingual Translator Qualifications:
- Arabic-English / English-Arabic Technical and Military Technical Subjects
- Arabizing Technical and Military Technical Catalogs
- Professional Translation and Wording Skills
- Computer Literate with familiarity in Relative Arabizing Software Programs, e.g., Word Processing, Spreadsheets, Graphics, etc.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent education in English language or translation.